You fucking heard me. What is this Mickey Mouse Bullshit? “Hey let’s cancel a well made, well thought out t.v. series and try to bring back one of our old shows, but this time lets make the whole show with the same amount of effort we put into our DC Shorts. No one will feel cheated, or ripped off, or anything like that. We’re also totally not slurping on the idiot ball like a hooker in a navy sub.” said apparently Cartoon Network
20s Inspired Batman Villain Mugshots by Jason Mark
How friggin cool are these digital paintings?
Clara Oswald theory: Bad Wolf/Rose Tyler and Clara are somehow related
- Bad Wolf was able to see all of time and space and mold it. (ep: Journey’s End)
- Constant presence of roses around all three “versions” of Clara.
- ‘The most important leaf in human history’ was from a Norway Maple. (ep: The Rings of Akhaten). Darlig Ulv Stranden (a.k.a. Bad Wolf Bay) is located in Norway (ep: Doomsday / Journey’s End)
- On 5 March 2005, Rose Tyler first met the Doctor. (ep: Rose) 5 March 2005 is also the date when Clara’s mother died. (ep: The Rings of Akhaten).
- Clara is always wearing red clothes (or something red, like her bag in The Rings of Akhaten). Red is the color of most common roses.
- The TARDIS doesn’t seem to like Clara (ep: The Rings of Akhaten). This may be due to the fact that she is an anomaly of the Universe. The same thing happened with Jack Harkness, since Bad Wolf gave him immortality. The TARDIS tried to shake Jack off (ep: Utopia).
inspired by [this]
1. THE UNIVERSE IS A BLANK SLATE AND YOU ARE THE ONLY BEING THERE.
2. YOU HAVE 10 DAYS TO SET UP THE UNIVERSE UNTIL IT IS SET INTO MOTION AND ENTROPY BEGINS TO TAKE AFFECT.
3. EVERYDAY YOU MAY CREATE ONE THING (ITEM, CONCEPT, BEINGS AND/OR RACES, ETC.)
4. CREATING BEINGS EQUAL TO YOURSELF IN POWER TAKES 2 DAYS, BUT THEY CAN ALSO CREATE ONE THING A DAY.
As a Christian, I believe love is good. As a Straight man, gays getting married doesn’t keep me from getting married. As an American, there is a separation of church and state and all people have the right to pursue their happiness.
“But if we are to be told by a foreign power… what we shall do, we have independence yet to seek…”
George Washington, May 8, 1796